Fresh basil leaves and a homemade lemon-caper vinaigrette lend a vibrant Italian flair to this easy
sandwich. For a simple, sweet-yet-healthful accompaniment, serve with juicy red grapes.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 4 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 3 Minutes
- 1 (12-ounce) can albacore tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1½ cups bagged baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- Lemon-Caper Vinaigrette
- 8 (1.5-ounce) multigrain bread slices (such as Arnold Healthy Multigrain), toasted
How to Make It
- Combine first 4 ingredients; toss well. Spoon tuna mixture evenly over each of 4 toasted bread slices. Top with remaining bread slices.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.