- Yield: 32 cookies
- ½ cup cacao paste
- 2 tablespoons cacao butter
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 5 tablespoons sun-dried cane juice crystals or coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons lucuma powder
- 2 tablespoons tocotrienols (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon Himalayan salt
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- ¼ cup banana flakes, or other freeze-dried fruit
- ¼ cup chopped jungle peanuts or other nuts
- 1 cup almonds, blended into a flour
How to Make It
- Melt the cacao paste, cacao butter, and coconut oil over a double boiler.
- Add the sugar, lucuma powder, tocotrienols (if using), salt, and cinnamon. Stir until combined.
- Add the banana flakes, chopped peanuts, and the almond flour at the end, so everything is easily mixed and evenly distributed.
- Pour mixture into a parchment-paper-lined 8 × 8-inch brownie pan. Chill for about 1 hour, until set.
- Remove from the pan, place on a cutting board, and cut into pieces. Store chilled.