This is a wonderful chicken recipe. It’s also easy to make, and it’s packed with flavor. The artichoke hearts and spinach give it a special taste.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 45 Minutes
- 1 & ¼ cups of chicken stock
- 4 oz of cream cheese
- 1 tbsp arrow root flour
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 4 chicken breasts, skinless, boneless
- Sea salt and ground pepper to season
- ½ cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 4 chopped garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp of fresh thyme
- 12 oz of baby spinach
- 1 pkg of frozen & thawed, chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 fresh lemon juice only
How to Make It
- Place salt, arrow root flour, cream cheese and stock in food processor. Blend till combined well. Set it aside.
- Season chicken as desired. Dredge in the almond flour and shake off excess.
- Heat large sized cast iron skillet on med. heat for two minutes. Add 1 tbsp. of oil and butter. Swirl and coat pan.
- Add chicken in one layer. Cook and flip once, till chicken is cooked through and golden brown. Transfer to plate.
- Add garlic, thyme and remaining oil to empty skillet. Cook till mixture is fragrant, which will only take 15-20 seconds.
- Add spinach. Stir frequently while cooking till spinach wilts. Add and stir artichokes.
- Add chicken stock mixture. Stir constantly while cooking till sauce starts thickening. Return chicken and juices to pan. Remove pan from heat.
- Spritz lemon juice on top. Serve with cauliflower rice.