Once you enjoy this glutenfree sesame noodle recipe once, you’ll be hooked. It’s every bit as good as the traditional dish. This recipe uses kelp noodles, which are low in carbs, too.
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Total Time: 50 Minutes
- 1 pkg of kelp noodles
- ¼ cup of almond butter, roasted, creamy
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 to 3 tsp. of vinegar, ume plum
- 3 drops of Stevia sweetener
How to Make It
- To soften the noodles, rinse through a strainer. Place the noodles in medium sized bowl and fill it with lemon juice and warm salted water. Allow to sit for ½ hour, then rinse the noodles and strain them.
- In small sized bowl, combine Stevia®, vinegar, sesame oil and almond butter. 3. Toss the noodles with the sauce created in step 2. Serve.