The Kashkaval Pane is also known as the Bulgari Fried Cheese. Well, it is pretty clear from the name; the kashkaval cheese is fried to make this hunger inducing appetizer. There are lots of variants but rest assured that you will enjoy this particular recipe. Let’s go.
- Yield: 8 Servings
- Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 lb kashkaval cheese
- 2 -3 beaten large eggs
- 2 -3 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- Pour some oil into a pan. Turn the heat and wait until it froths.
- As you wait, cut the cheese into half-inch thick pieces. Brush the slice of each piece with flour.
- Now, sink each piece into the beaten egg, then in the breadcrumbs.
- Fry in the oil until they turn golden brown.
- Serve as soon as you can. It is best served hot.