- Yield: 80 ml (1/3 cup)
- 2 green onions, minced
- ½ teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- ½ teaspoon minced red chillies
- ¼ teaspoon rice vinegar
- Generous pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) high-heat cooking oil
How to Make It
- In a heatproof dish, combine the green onions, garlic, ginger, chillies, rice vinegar and salt. Mix and set aside. In a wok, heat up the oil.
- When the oil is hot and just starting to smoke, carefully pour the hot oil into the heatproof dish on top of the ingredients. It will sizzle please be careful!