Enjoy the flavors of the holiday season all year ‘round! This macadamia-based butter is lightly spiced, creamy, and addictive.
- Yield: 1 cups (290 g/10.2 oz)
- 2 cups (260 g/9.2 oz) macadamia nuts
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon sugar-free vanilla extract or ¼ teaspoon vanilla powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon natural rum extract
- 2 tablespoons (20 g/0.8 oz) erythritol or Swerve, powdered
- Few drops liquid stevia, to taste (optional)
How to Make It
- In a food processor, combine the macadamia nuts, nutmeg, vanilla, cinnamon, rum extract, and erythritol. Add a few drops of stevia (if using). Process until smooth.
- The exact amount of time depends on your processor. Spoon the butter into a glass container. Seal and store at room temperature for up to 1 week or refrigerate for up to 3 months.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.