- Yield: 10 Servingsmedium to small tortilla fish
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Fish cookie cutter or cookie cutter shape you desire
- 3 (8-inch or 10-inch) white flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup fresh diced fruit, optional
- Nutella, optional
How to Make It
- Preheat your oven to 350°F, then whisk together cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl.
- Use your desired cookie cutters to cut shapes out of your white flour tortillas. Then place the tortillas on a silicone baking sheet or a piece of parchment paper.
- Brush melted butter on top of your tortilla shapes, then sprinkle them with cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Place tortillas in the oven and bake for 7–10 minutes or until edges are lightly crisped. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Once tortillas have cooled, dip your Cinnamon Sugar Tortillas in fruit, Nutella, or your desired topping.