- Yield: 16 cupcakes
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 tablespoons orange gelatin powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (8-ounce) can Crush orange soda
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons orange extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Creamsicle Cream Cheese Frosting
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 2½ cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange gelatin powder
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a small bowl mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, orange gelatin powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, cream together butter, sugar, and eggs. Slowly add orange soda, milk, and orange and vanilla extracts. Mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour mixture into paper-lined muffin tins 3⁄4 full.