- Yield: 10 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 6 Hours
- 3 lbs tart apples, peeled, cored, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 3 cinnamon sticks
How to Make It
- Spray the crock with nonstick spray.
- Place all ingredients into the slow cooker. Stir to coat all apples.
- Cover and cook on Low for 6–8 hours.
- Remove cinnamon sticks and mash applesauce mixture lightly with a potato masher.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.