- 400 grams chicken tenderloins or boneless breasts cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 large onions sliced
- 2 cloves of fresh garlic of a teaspoon from a jar
- 2 teaspoons curry powder hot or mild
- ½ cup of plain yoghurt
- Tin of tomatoes with herbs added
- ¼ cup water using empty tin of tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to Make It
- Heat the oil in a large fry pan on a medium heat and add garlic and onions cooking until soft. Add the curry powder and stir.
- Add in chicken and cook until no pink showing, stir can of tomatoes, water and tomato paste.
- Stir until boiling then turn the heat to low and simmer with a lid until chicken cooked. Add in yoghurt and salt and pepper and serve with rice.