- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 already cooked roast chicken
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed or 1 teaspoon from a jar
- ¼ cup grated cheese
- 1 can tomato puree or tin or tomatoes with any herbs added
- 8 wholegrain tortillas
How to Make It
- In a large bowl add onion, garlic and half the cheese. Pull apart roast chicken and add meat only chopped up, save the legs and wings for later.
- Heat oil in a large fry pan over a medium heat. Cook tortillas for 1 minute each side. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Divide chicken mixture among tortillas. Roll up to enclose filling, leaving ends open. Place seam-side down, in a large ovenproof dish.
- Pour over tomato purée and sprinkle over remaining cheese. Bake at 180C for 20 minutes, or until top is golden. Serve with any salad.