- Yield: 3 cups
- 1 (13-ounce) can coconut milk
- 2 ounce red curry paste
- ¾ cup unsweetened peanut butter
- ½ tbsp salt
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp spicy red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
How to Make It
- Place an enameled pot over medium heat. Add all the ingredients and bring to a boil, whisking continually.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat and serve immediately or place in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 month. (Refrigerated sauce will be thick, but will thin when heated.)