- Yield: 8 Servings
- Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 box Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad ranch & bacon salad mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 4 cups small fresh broccoli florets
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup sunflower nuts
How to Make It
- Fill 3-quart saucepan two-thirds full of water; heat to boiling. Empty pasta mix (from Suddenly Salad box) into boiling water. Gently boil uncovered 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, stir together seasoning mix (from Suddenly Salad box), mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar.
- Drain pasta; rinse with cold water. Shake to drain well. Stir pasta, broccoli, onion, raisins and sunflower nuts into dressing mixture. Serve immediately, or refrigerate up to 24 hours before serving.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.