Give potatoes the night off…kids will love these fries!
- Yield: 6 Servings
- 1 lbs carrots, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 4 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 tbsp seasoned salt
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp pepper
- Garnish: ranch salad dressing
How to Make It
- Place carrots in a plastic zipping bag. Sprinkle with 3 tablespoons oil and seasonings; toss to coat. Drizzle remaining oil in a shallow 13"x9" baking pan; arrange carrots in a single layer in pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425 degrees for 25 to 35 minutes, until carrots are golden. Serve with salad dressing for dipping.