- 1 package of Strawberry cake mix frozen dough strips
- 5 apples, peeled and grated
- 5 tbsp strawberry jam
- 4 tbsp cherry jam
- half cup sugar
- 5 oz unsalted butter, sliced
- 2 tsp vanilla
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 150˚-180˚ Fahrenheit and then coat the pie pan with the butter and leave it in the oven to melt the butter.
- Follow the instructions suggested on the packet to prepare the Strawberry cake mix and combine the mix with the apples, strawberry jam, sugar and vanilla.
- Spoon the cherry jam and place the crust strips on top to bake the cake, following the instructions given.
- Cool the apple cake and place it into the fridge for at least few hours and then serve with the vanilla ice cream and cappuccino.