- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 butternut squash (about 1½ pounds), cut into ½-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 slices country bread, toasted
- ½ cup ricotta
How to Make It
- Toss the squash with the oil; season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Roast on a rimmed baking sheet at 450°F, tossing once, until tender, 16 to 18 minutes.
- Cook the vinegar and honey in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until syrupy, 8 to 10 minutes; let cool.
- Top the bread slices with the ricotta and squash. Drizzle with the syrup.