This smoothie is inspired by a mouthwatering salad that you would find at a high-end restaurant. It’s is so deliciously sweet, though, that you’d never guess there is a leafy green in the mix. It’s a great fix for those times when you are cravings something sweet. With the fiber, iron, and vitamin C that this drink offers, you will never have to feel guilty about giving in.
- Yield: 2 Servings
- 6 each small pears
- 1 tbsp raisins
- 4 cups, loosely packed baby spinach
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 cup ice - 2 cups OR filtered water
- Fresh pear slices, for garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except the garnish in a high powered blender. Start on low, and then increase the speed to high. Blend until smooth. For Garnish
- Place a fresh pear slice on the edge of each glass, then serve.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.