Every Christmas my mother-in-law makes her signature spinach artichoke dip, because the cousins love it! Although this dish reminds me of a special occasion, the recipe is simple enough that I can make it any day of the week.
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 2 Hours
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 ounces cream cheese, cut into cubes
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained, rinsed, and finely chopped
- ½ cup sour cream
- 8 ounces baby spinach leaves
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Crackers or tortilla chips, for dipping
How to Make It
- Spray the insert of a 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Combine the mozzarella, cream cheese, Parmesan, garlic, artichoke hearts, sour cream, spinach, and black pepper in the slow cooker. Stir until well combined.
- Cover and cook on High for 1½ to 2 hours, until the dip is hot and the cheeses have melted.
- Stir. Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.