Roasting the onion, asparagus, and salmon on a single baking sheet makes this restaurant-worthy meal a snap to clean up.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends removed, about 1¼ lb (600 g) total
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced into half-moons
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 4 pieces skinless salmon, each about 4¼ oz (125 g)
- 1 large lemon juice
- 1 tbsp dried dill
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups cooked brown rice, to serve
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Spread the onion and asparagus evenly across the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with 2 tbsp olive oil and toss to coat. Place in the oven and roast for 10 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven and arrange the salmon on top of the vegetables. Squeeze the lemon over the salmon and vegetables, and drizzle with the remaining 2 tbsp olive oil. Sprinkle the dill, salt, and pepper over top. Return the tray to the oven to roast for another 10 minutes, until salmon is lightly browned on top.
- To assemble the meals, place ¼ cup cooked brown rice into each of 4 meal prep containers. Add an equal portion of asparagus and onions to each container, and top with 1 piece of salmon.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.