- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
- 1 pound plain or whole-wheat pizza dough, at room temperature
- Cornmeal, for the baking sheet
- 2 shallots, sliced
- ½ cup creme fraiche or sour cream
- 4 ounces sliced smoked salmon
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
How to Make It
- Shape the dough into 4 small rounds; place on a cornmeal-dusted baking sheet. Sprinkle on the shallots and press them in gently.
- Spread with the crème fraîche. Bake at 425°F until golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes. Top with the salmon and sprinkle with the capers and chives.