- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped scallion, plus sliced scallion greens for serving
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds, plus more for serving
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, roughly chopped
How to Make It
- Combine the scallion, soy sauce, lemon juice, mustard, and sesame seeds. Drizzle the dressing over the avocado and smoked salmon.
- Serve topped with additional sesame seeds and scallion greens.