- Yield: 4 Servings
- ¼ cup (60 ml) cold-pressed olive oil 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar Grated
- 1 organic lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ shallot, diced
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup or raw honey Fine sea salt
- 2 spring turnips, peeled, tops removed 4 medium radishes, tops removed
- 1 small bunch watercress
- 1 bunch asparagus, as young as possible 3 tablespoons minced fresh chives
How to Make It
- Whisk the olive oil, vinegar, lemon zest, mustard, shallot, poppy seeds, maple syrup, and a pinch of salt together in a small bowl.
- Using a mandoline, slice the turnips and radishes into thin translucent rounds. Put them in a large bowl and add the watercress. If the asparagus are large, slice them in half and add them to the bowl. Pour the dressing over and fold gently to combine.
- Season with more salt if needed, arrange on plates, and sprinkle with the chives before serving.