- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 box Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad classic pasta salad mix
- 0.66 cup Asian toasted sesame salad dressing
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cups angel hair or regular coleslaw mix
- 1½ cups coarsely chopped cooked peeled shrimp
- ¼ cup chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- ¼ cup finely chopped basil leaves
- 1 mango, seed removed, peeled and cut into ½-inch cubes (1 cup)
- 1 medium green onion, chopped (1 tablespoon)
- Black sesame seed
How to Make It
- Fill 3-quart saucepan two-thirds full of water; heat to boiling. Empty pasta mix (from Suddenly Salad box) into boiling water. Gently boil uncovered 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, stir together seasoning mix (from Suddenly Salad box), salad dressing and pepper flakes. Add coleslaw, shrimp, peanuts, basil leaves, mango and green onion; toss gently to coat.
- Drain pasta; rinse with cold water. Shake to drain well. Stir pasta into salad mixture. Sprinkle with sesame seed. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until serving.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.