- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 6 Hours
- 1½-lb boneless pork loin
- 1 large sweet onion, halved and sliced
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 16-oz jar gluten-free salsa verde (green salsa)
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp chili powder
How to Make It
- Place the pork loin in the crock and add the rest of the ingredients on top.
- Cover and cook on Low for 6–6½ hours.
- Break apart the pork with 2 forks and mix with contents of crock.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.