- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 7 Hours
- 4–5 lbs. thick-cut pork chops
- ¼ cup raspberry balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp basil
- ¼ cup water
How to Make It
- Place pork chops in the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients. Pour over the pork chops.
- Cover and cook on Low for 7–8 hours.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.