Potatoes are a side dish that has become a staple in many households. It is durable, filling, provides nutrients and vitamins and there are numerous ways to prepare it. Red potatoes are smaller than normal potatoes and roast well in the oven. Paired with rosemary or other herbs makes for a mouthwatering side dish.
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 45 Minutes
- 1 ½ lbs red potatoes, cubed
- 1 tbsp rosemary
- 1 tbsp oil
- The first thing you will want to do is preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and prepare a baking pan. In a bowl, you will toss the potatoes in oil and rosemary.
- Place onto the baking sheet and roast for 45 minutes. They are finished when the potatoes begin to turn golden brown.
- Season with salt and pepper or even parmesan cheese to taste.