- Yield: 4 Servings
- 2 cups dried fresh fennel
- 1 butternut squash
- 2 pears
- 1½ cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 orange slices (for garnish)
- 2 sprigs fresh mint (for garnish)
How to Make It
- Separately juice the squash and pears to get ½ cup of squash juice, ¾ cup of squash pulp, and ½ cup of pear juice.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the fennel, juices, pulp, coconut milk, vanilla extract, and cinnamon.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low, and simmer uncovered for 4 to 6 minutes.
- Serve hot or cold, garnished with the orange slices and mint sprigs, if desired.