- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 pound (455 g) okra
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 pinches kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Wash the okra and dry it on a towel. Trim and discard the tough ends and slice it lengthwise. In a large bowl, toss the okra with the olive oil and salt. Then spread it in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast the okra for about 10 minutes. Turn it with a spatula and roast it 5 minutes more. Sprinkle it with pepper and serve warm.