- Yield: 3 Servings
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 3 ½ cups sliced purple cabbage
- 2 cups thinly sliced carrots
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 3 cups chopped bok choy
- 1 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons wheat-free tamari soy sauce
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped hot red chili
- 4 cups soaked rice threads (rice cellophane noodles)
- 2 tablespoons gomasio
How to Make It
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Add everything except rice threads and gomasio.
- Stir-fry over high heat for 5 minutes; the vegetables should be crunchy when done.
- Remove from heat, toss with rice threads, sprinkle with the gomasio. Serve hot or at room temperature.