- Yield: 8 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- 3 Tbsp reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp light sour cream
- 3 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 3 cups thinly sliced green cabbage
- 3 cups thinly sliced red cabbage
- 2 large carrots, shredded
- 1 large bell pepper, any color, chopped
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
How to Make It
- To make the dressing, whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, salt, and black pepper in a large bowl until smooth.
- Add all remaining ingredients to dressing and toss until coated evenly. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.