- Yield: 2 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 Tbsp yellow onions, sliced
- 1 Tbsp bell peppers, sliced
- 2 Tbsp frozen corn
- 1 grilled chicken breast, sliced into thin strips
- 2 Tbsp shredded fat-free Cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp fat-free sour cream
- 1 Tbsp salsa
How to Make It
- Coat a skillet with nonstick spray. Cook onions, peppers, and corn on medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Add precooked chicken to veggies and cook for 4 minutes.
- Place chicken and veggies on a plate and top with Cheddar. Serve with sour cream and salsa on the side.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.