- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 8 Hours
- 4-lb eye of round roast beef
- 2 Tbsp crushed garlic
- 8 medium-sized red potatoes, halved or quartered
- 1 lb baby carrots, peeled water
- 1 green pepper, cut in half and deseeded
How to Make It
- Place roast in center of slow cooker. Rub garlic into roast.
- Add potatoes and carrots. Add water until carrots and potatoes are covered.
- Cover and cook on Low for 8 hours.
- One hour before serving, place pepper halves on top of meat (moving vegetables aside as much as possible), cut-side down. Cover and continue cooking.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.