- Yield: 2 Servings
- ⅔ cup (150 ml) red grape juice
- 3¼ tablespoons (40 g) coconut sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 cloves
- 2 ripe but firm pears, peeled, with their bottoms sliced off so they will sit upright
- Greek or coconut yogurt, to serve
How to Make It
- Press the Sauté button on the multi-cooker and add the grape juice, sugar and spices. Heat until the sugar has melted and the sauce has reduced a little. Add the peeled pears to the pot.
- Secure the lid in place and set to Manual or High Pressure for 7–8 minutes, depending on the size of the pears. At the end of cooking, use the QPR method.
- Serve with Greek or coconut yogurt.