- Yield: 6 pizza pockets depending on brand of crescent rolls.
- 2 cans of crescent roll dough
- 1 jar pasta sauce
- 1 serving of organic spinach powder or ½ cup of spinach baby food
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese or Daiya brand non-dairy shredded mozzarella
- Pepperoni (optional)
How to Make It
- In a large bowl mix pizza sauce and either baby food or powder (the sauce conceals the green color and taste of the spinach). Set aside. Open crescent roll can and spread dough out. Peel off 2 triangles (2 crescent rolls) and squeeze seams together to make one square.
- Spoon pizza sauce onto the square and add pepperoni or other desired toppings. Sprinkle with cheese. Layer another crescent roll square on top and squeeze edges together to make the pizza pocket. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Bake according to directions on crescent roll package.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.