Creamy and smooth with a punch of protein, this bright smoothie is the perfect way to start any day. You may never think to pair grapefruit and cashews, but let me tell you, it is a winning combination! And even though this recipe is hearty, it’s refreshing acidity will make your senses tingle.
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Pink grapefruit, peeled and seeded 2 each
- 2 cups Fresh strawberries, cored
- ¼ cup Raw, unsalted cashews
- 2 medium Oranges, peeled and seeded
- 1 cup Ice - 2 cups OR filtered water
- Strawberry and grapefruit slices for garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except the garnish in a high powered blender. Start on low, and then increase the speed to high. Blend until smooth. Garnish
- Place a strawberry and grapefruit slice on the edge of each glass, and then serve.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.