A healthy meal with essential nutrients will surely give you a satisfactory lunch. Prepare this meal following the steps highlighted. The spices are used to make the meal extra tasty. Be sure to enjoy. Serve immediately.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Cooking Time: 5 Hours 30 Minutes
- 1 medium spaghetti squash, halved and deseeded
- 1 lb ground Italian sausage
- 14 oz tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp hot pepper relish
- 6 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning
How to Make It
- In your slow cooker, add garlic, Italian seasoning, olive oil, hot pepper relish and tomato sauce.
- Into your cooker, set the 2 squash halves face down.
- Add sausage into meatballs, transfer to sauce.
- Cook for 3 hours on High or cook on low for 5 hours.
- Use a fork separate “spaghetti” from squash, then top with your meatballs and sauce.