My mom makes this cabbage slaw all the time. It’s delicious, but it’s always a big pain to make because chopping cabbage can make a huge mess. That’s one convenient thing about having a spiralizer even if you aren’t making a special spiralized recipe, you can easily use it to slice and chop vegetables, especially big ones like cabbage or onions. This recipe is exactly the way Mom makes it, only it’s made quicker by spiralizing the cabbage into noodles instead of chopping everything up by hand.
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 cup Paleo Mayo
- 3 tablespoons agave
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons celery seed
- Freshly ground black pepper
- small to medium cabbage, spiralized
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, agave, apple cider vinegar, and celery seed. Stir well and season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, spoon the dressing over the cabbage noodles and toss to combine.
- Refrigerate for at least 15 to 20 minutes before serving.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.