A sweet noodle dish that goes well with baked ham… it can double as a dessert too.
- Yield: 12 Servings
- 16 oz pkg wide egg noodles, uncooked
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 16 oz container sour cream
- 20 oz can crushed pineapple, drained
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
How to Make It
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Combine noodles and remaining ingredients in a greased 13"x 9" baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for one hour, or until heated through. Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon, if using.