- Yield: 10 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 oz fresh strawberries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp milk
How to Make It
- Whisk together Greek yogurt, sugar, cream and vanilla extract in a bowl until sugar is completely dissolved. Divide the yogurt mixture into three portions.
- Puree strawberries until smooth.
- Add a ½ cup of the yogurt mixture and blend again, about 1 minute.
- Whisk together 1 cup yogurt mixture with 3 tbsp cocoa powder in a bowl .
- Add ½ tbsp milk and stir well. Pour this mixture into molds. Freeze 5-10 minutes.
- Whip the remaining yogurt mixture and ½ tbsp milk.
- Remove molds from the freezer. Pour the white mixture over the chocolate mixture. Freeze 5-10 minutes.
- Remove molds from the freezer. Pour the strawberry mixture over the white mixture.
- Add sticks and freeze for at least 5 hours.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.