- Yield: 8 Servings
- 3 cups (240 g) rolled oats (use gluten-free)
- ½ cup (55 g) slivered almonds
- ½ cup (60 g) dried berry blend
- 3 tablespoons (21 g) ground flaxseed
- ½ cup (60 ml) agave nectar
- ¼ cup (60 ml) olive oil (use aquafaba)
- teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon cardamom
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
How to Make It
- Oil the crock of your slow cooker or line with parchment paper. Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker and stir to combine. Cook on high, uncovered, for 3 to 4 hours, or until the oats are no longer soft and are a golden brown.
- Stir every 15 to 20 minutes. You will need to stir every 10 minutes for the last hour. Let cool before storing or the condensation will make your granola soggy.
- It’s important to note that you cook this uncovered. I tried cooking it vented, and it took longer than I was willing to wait. Uncovered, it cooks more quickly and is even easier to stir!