- Yield: 4 Servings, 1 pizza per serving
- ¼ cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fat-free milk
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- 3 (4-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast cutlets, grilled and cut into ½-inch pieces
- ¼ cup refrigerated fresh salsa
- 2 whole-wheat pita bread rounds, split horizontally
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ¾ cup (3 ounces) reduced-fat shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1-½ cups shredded lettuce
- 2/3 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon sliced black olives, drained
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a small bowl, mix sour cream, milk, and cumin until well combined; set aside.
- In another bowl, mix chicken and salsa; set aside.
- Place pita bread split-side up on a baking sheet. Lightly brush with oil and bake 4 minutes, or until slightly crisp. Spoon chicken mixture evenly over pitas. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake about 5 minutes more, or until chicken is heated through and cheese is melted. Top with lettuce, tomato, and olives. Drizzle with sour cream mixture and serve.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.