Quick healthy flax cracker snack, easy to make. It can be stored for a long period of time to fill your appetite for bread.
- 1 cup flax seeds soaked for 2 hours
- 2 cups of soaked sunflower seeds
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- Pinch of chili flakes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tomato diced
- 3 tbsp finely chopped white onion
- 1 big bell red pepper
- Pinch of dry oregano
- 4 tbsp green olives cut into tiny pieces
How to Make It
- Keep aside the half portion of the flax and the sunflower seeds and the olives.
- Put the rest of the ingredients into a food processor and process; do not over-process.
- Pour the mixture and the rest of the ingredients into a bowl and stir.
- Dehydrate for 6-12 hours flipping sides in between.