These are really refreshing and look beautiful. Perfect for the summer months.
- Yield: 6
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- 1 litre (35 fl oz/4 cups) sparkling elderflower pressé or elderflower cordial mixed with soda water
- 1 lemon juice
- ½ finely grated lemon zest
- 6 sprigs of rosemary
- 6 mould ice-pop tray, plus sticks
How to Make It
- Combine the elderflower pressé or diluted cordial with the lemon juice and zest, then pour into the moulds, adding a sprig of rosemary to each one. Place a stick in each ice pop and freeze for 2–3 hours.