Spicy baked wings in spicy honey sauce, and with fried rice on the side.
- 12 PCs spice chicken wings spice 5 spice
- 1 tbsp rice
- mint (fresh or dried) lemon peel
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 cm ginger
- 1 PC chili
- 2 tooth garlic
- 150 g greens young cabbage
- 2 PCs egg
How to Make It
- Boil the rice with mint and lemon zest.
- The wings are cut, pull the joint, sprinkle with spices, folded into shape, cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes at 180 degrees.
- For sauce, mix honey, soy sauce, ketchup, sesame oil, grated ginger.
- With wings, remove the foil, brush with sauce and send in the oven for a while. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- In a pan, fry the chopped chilli (with seeds), garlic. Add the cabbage, fry a little. Add rice and greens. Fry. Move rice to the side, to break the eggs. When they grab, smash them with a spatula and mix with rice.
- Spread the rice on top of the wings. Bon appetit!