- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 butternut squash (about 1½ pounds), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 bone-in pork chops (1 inch thick; about 2½ pounds total)
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Prepared pesto, for serving
How to Make It
- Steam the squash until tender, 12 to 15 minutes; mash with the butter. Season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Season the pork chops with the coriander, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook in the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat for 6 to 8 minutes per side.
- Serve with the squash and pesto.