Three harmonious flavors converge in this simple salad: smoky bacon, earthy goat cheese, and acidic tomatoes. Serve with a warm baguette slice and a glass of dry white wine to complete the meal.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 2 heirloom tomatoes, sliced
- 1 (4-ounce) package goat cheese, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup vertically sliced onion
- 2 cups bagged baby spinach leaves
- 1⁄2 cup Bacon Dressing
How to Make It
- Arrange layers of tomato slices and next 3 ingredients evenly on each of 4 serving plates.
- Drizzle salads evenly with Bacon Dressing.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.