For the macarons, substitute hazelnut flour for the almond meal and omit the vanilla bean. Omit the buttercream filling and use the ganache recipe below note that the filling must be made a day ahead.
- 1 tablespoon (27 grams) Trimoline (invert sugar)
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons (90 grams) Heavy cream
- 0.37 teaspoon (1.5 grams) Fleur de sel
- 7.9 ounces (225 grams) 34% Caramelia chocolate, melted
How to Make It
- Combine the trimoline, cream, and salt in a small saucepan and heat over medium heat, stirring, until the trimoline melts and the mixture comes to a boil.
- Stir the cream mixture into the melted chocolate. Let sit in a cool spot overnight to set up.