Be sure to grate the rind from the oranges before you peel and section them for the salad. You’ll use the rind in the dressing and the sections in the salad.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 8 Minutes
- Sweet Soy and Orange Dressing, divided
- 3 (4-ounce) boneless center-cut loin pork chops (about 1⁄2 inch thick)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 6 cups thinly sliced napa (Chinese) cabbage
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onions
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
How to Make It
- Prepare grill.
- Prepare Sweet Soy and Orange Dressing. Reserve 1⁄4 cup dressing; set remaining dressing aside.
- Sprinkle both sides of pork with pepper. Place pork on a grill rack coated with cooking spray. Cook 4 minutes on each side, basting with reserved 1⁄4 cup dressing. Cover and let pork stand 3 minutes; cut into thin slices.
- Divide cabbage evenly among 4 plates. Top evenly with pork slices, orange sections (reserved from Sweet Soy and Orange Dressing), and green onions. Drizzle salads evenly with remaining dressing, and sprinkle evenly with almonds.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.