This pretty fennel and peach salad from the French Riviera makes a refreshing appetizer on a hot summer’s day. For a meat-free version of this recipe, replace the ham with shavings of Parmesan cheese.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- 2 small fennel bulbs, trimmed at the bottom and very thinly sliced
- ½ finely grated lemon juice and zest
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ripe peaches or nectarines, halved, cored, and sliced
- 1 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
- ½ tbsp chopped mint leaves
- 1 slice of cured ham about ¼ in/5 mm thick, such as prosciutto crudo, Serrano, or smoked ham, diced
How to Make It
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.